Happy Friday! Holiday shopping is still under way, and I personally love receiving beauty products as gifts for Christmas. Today I'm sharing some of my favorite products that I use on a regular basis, have tried in the past and love, and/or are on my own wish list!
1. Josie Maran Argan Body Balm: This hydrating exfoliating scrub is made up of pure argan oil and sugar crystals - perfect for moisturizing this winter! I've never used this product before, but have heard nothing but wonderful reviews about it. I can't wait to try it for myself! ($38)
2. Sephora Brush Set: A fun gift for the makeup lover in your life! This set has all of your must haves: a powder, foundation, angled blush, concealer, and shadow brush! ($39)
3. NuMe Magic Curling Wand: Curling wands are all of the rage these days, which makes this a great product to give (or purchase for yourself). This is a 1 & 1/4 inch (32 mm) wand and heats up to 400 degrees in 10 seconds! This is already sold out at Ulta (which is where it's linked in the image), but I found it currently available at Target here! ($79)
4. Benefit Cosmetics Cheekathon Palette: This palette is definitely a must have! It comes with 4 *great* blushes and my favorite bronzer. Each of the blushes and the bronzer ($20-$30 each sold separately) come fully sized in the palette, which is a GREAT deal for the price. ($58)
5. it Cosmetics CC Cream: Yet another must have is this CC cream. I wear this every single day and don't plan on stopping any time soon. It truly looks like your skin, but better. This tube usually lasts me about 6 weeks. It gives light coverage with one application, but can definitely be built up to a full-coverage look.
6. Real Techniques Complexion Sponge Set: Beauty Blenders are very popular right now, but I just don't have it in me to spend $20 on one sponge! These Real Technique sponges work just as well and are fraction of the price! These would make a great stocking stuffer. ($10.99)
7. Caudalie Beauty Elixir: This hydrating face spray is perfect for these dry winter months . It smells SO GOOD and makes your face feel rejuvenated. Note: This can be sprayed on clean skin and over makeup! ($18)
8. Tartelette Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette: This eyeshadow palette comes with 12 colors - mixed with matte and shimmer finishes. The colors are all a beautifully pigmented, yet neutral, and overall just great quality! ($45)
9. St Tropez Self-Tan Luxe Dry Oil: If you're a self-tanner like me, or know someone who is, then this is a product that you have to try! It's great for a natural looking tan, especially in the winter, and it's very moisturizing. ($40)
10. Kate Somerville Moisturizer: Can you tell I'm all about the moisturizer in the winter? This face moisturizer by Kate Somerville is oil free and great for all skin types! I used it in the past and LOVED it, but it is pricey and not something that I can justify buying on a regular basis for myself, but it would definitely make a great gift. ($65)
11. Sephora Mask Set: This set includes 15 sheet masks- some that can be used on your face, hands, feet, and eyes - and good for all skin types! Perfect for the at home spa lover in your life! ($48)
12. Miss Dior Blooming Bouquet Perfume: This is my all-time favorite perfume - it's the only one I've used since last Christmas! It has such a light and perfect scent, you can't go wrong with giving it as a gift. ($60-$78)
13. Pureology Hair Care Set: Pureology has the best hair products I've ever used (especially the hydrating shampoo), but it comes at a high price! This set includes a mini shampoo, conditioner, a leave-in hair treatment, and hairspray - perfect for someone who wants to try out their products at a reasonable price point. ($25)
14. Lancome Lip Oil: This pigmented lip oil is on my wish list this season! I've heard nothing but amazing things about this *hydrating* lip treatment. It comes in various colors and would make a fun stocking stuffer. ($21)
15. Essie Winter Nail Polish Collection: Essie is one of my favorite nail brands and this mini set includes gorgeous winter shades! This gift would make another great stocking stuffer. ($18) **The Essie set pictured above is currently sold out! You can find similar nail polish sets here and here!
Let me know if you have any questions about these products! What are some of your favorite beauty products? I'm always looking for new things to try! :) Happy Shopping!
Please Note That These Are Affiliate Links